Thursday, February 17, 2011

Sorry for the delay again

I have received many harassing text messages and IMs from my friends letting me know that you (and your coworkers- hello readers at NOAA, GILT, Voyage Prive', Surrey Satellite Technology to name a few) want an update!

First off, can I just say how exciting it is for me that you read this? Being a data-driven internet marketing person... I track my analytics. 2,500 page views so far, in 8 countries. Hello to the 9 or 10 of you in Singapore and Malaysia! I don't know if I know you, but thanks for stopping by. And I love hearing from you all! So don't be shy - leave some comments.

Keep in mind that I only blog about the crazies and the creeps. Never the cuties. I also don't blog about people I meet outside of match... So maybe, just maybe... I'm having luck?

Maybe I'm just busy. Soraya (Saharan Sweetheart) visited me in Seattle this weekend and we had a lovely weekend full of touristy adventures... 

 
highlight of the weekend? maybe...
Then I enjoyed a gourmet seafood dinner on Valentines day (my first single girl V-day since 2007) with my fabulous roommates. Can I just say I love Valentines day? I'm a sucker for it. Hearts, flowers, chocolate, love.... All good things! Single or taken, I have so much love in my life and so much to celebrate.... I will never be a V-day scrooge. 

And I would sure as hell rather enjoy my crab cakes with the girls than Cheap Charlie, Mass Text Max, Saint Daniel, or any of the other weirdos the internet sends my way. I recently received a message from a man with the username: LAZY_FirstNameCensoredNowThatMorePeopleReadThis. How attractive is that? If you find LAZY to be the appropriate definitive adjective for you... I'm busy. Indefinitely.

XOXO,
Ms. Matched

3 comments:

  1. I love the picz! Alki is my fave, and you look so pretty!
    Thanks for the shout out, we get super excited when a new one is up!! We can wait a while between posts as long as it is because you're doing fun stuff instead of the 12 hour work days you were suffering through!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Meliss! And Mar - the pic is actually taken at Gasworks... you've been away from Seattle MUCH too long! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was probably me in Singapore. Keep posting. This shit is hilarious.

    Andy

    ReplyDelete