Sunday, January 23, 2011

just your everyday perverts

Hello dear readers! I apologize for the week gap in between posts. I've been SLAMMED at my "day job" and worked about 60 hours this week, including both days this weekend. But you don't want to read about that. You want to read about the freaks who try to date me.

So we all know the internet is jam packed with sex addicts and lonely perverts and it seems Match.com is no exception. Here's a few winners from especially pervy message category.

pervy compliment
you are very very sexxxy. I love you body and I would love to see it in person. very sexy. yummmm.


pervy question:
so how do you like to express yourself sexually?


pervy closing paragraph:
When you respond back, I might share with you some of my bad boy thoughts and fantasies. You might have what it takes to bring out the hidden qualities in me. One final thing that I think you deserve and ought to know - i'm not looking for cyber sex or online fantasies. If you are not interested in an in-person meeting, don't reply. Delete my email and pass up on a wild and exciting adventure


Though I wish I could glorify this post and describe one of these people in person, I have been blessed with the better judgement to keep these freaks online. And on Dateline NBC's "To Catch a Predator", where they belong.

Other updates:
  • I ran into Saint Daniel crossing the street on my way to the gym at 6:30 am this week. Avoided eye contact. This city is much too small.
  • MASS TEXT MAX DIDN'T TEXT ME ON FRIDAY! First time in 7 weeks. Three possible reasons: 
    1. He met a Mass Text Maxine who was all about him. 
    2. He got a clue and realized I didn't respond to him for almost two months (I feel this is the least likely option). 
    3. He stumbled across my blog. If you're out there "Max", thank you. And, with the utmost respect, I hope to never hear from you again :-)
XOXO,
Ms. Matched

2 comments:

  1. Since I was with you at 630 for our run in with saint daniel, i must say.. not too shabby minus the fact he's obsessed with making sure he doesn't date an immoral sinner. fail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is where you and I differ Stace. I think he looks like Macaulay Culkin. Interesting, as I'm sure he spends plenty of time "Home Alone".

    ReplyDelete